Saturday 23 June 2012

Sepandai-pandai Tupai Melompat, Akhirnya Jatuh Juga.

Me in KMTPH, almost a month now. There are so many stories created. This story is about bicycle and I. HAHA. Here in KMTPH, you can rent bicycles for free every evening during recreation time in the evening. That's what I've been doing since day one, cycling around the college every single day without fail (except for a few occasional cases :P) Initially I cycled with Ratna, after awhile, I cycled alone as Ratna has netball training.

Zooming around the college compound was my daily routine. In the beginning, I cycled at a constant pace. As time progressed, I started speeding a lot. From the sports store, to the hostel, to the guard house,'ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM' I went. HAHA. It was a really nice way for me to relax as there were no boundaries. I could go however fast I want, no one would stop me. Best feeling ever :D Me speeding everyday finally came to a stop when... ... ...

20/06/2012 - 5.40pm
Was suppose to go to basketball training at 5.30pm but the sports storage room open so late. I wanted to cycle to the basketball court as I was too lazy to walk there. So when I finally manage to rent a bicycle, Bicycle No. 30 (Basikal Isa kot --"), I raced down the road, speeding a lot faster than usual. at the T-junction, I sped all the way round the corner without applying any break #likeaboss. Then I saw a loophole, tried to avoid it, then 'BANG'! ` I hit the drain divider.

When I got up, I was hoping that no one saw my fall. I looked up and saw that the netballers were far from view. When I turned, I saw all the 'kawad kaki' people staring at me. 'Aiyok, so embarrassing. HAHA.' The lecturer handling the team came towards me and asked whether I was all right, I said I was. I saw Che, she was smiling at me (how evil of her) . I cycled away, slowly. I was awarded a few wounds and bruises from the fall. From head to shoulders to palm and knees.

I went to find Pn Elmi, she help me applied some antiseptic to my wounds. It stung so badly. After this incident, it was so hard to do the stuff that I do daily. For example: washing my clothes, taking showers etc. I had to depend on the washing machine this few days. The washing machine sucks, hand wash is much cleaner and scented :D It's been a few days and the wounds are healing, so much easier to do stuff now.

The day after my fall, one of our lab assistants passed away due to a motor accident. He fell asleep and fell into a drain. His death was tragic and sad. Come to think of it, our accident was almost similar and I feel much grateful that I am still standing here today. Well, life appreciated :)

Today, Asep disturbed me in Student Center KMTPh (--")

Grateful to be still alive today...

Grey Matter shuts down here :)

1 comment:

  1. okayy, renting without having to cash out your money? how lucky haha XD

    ReplyDelete